Thursday, May 3, 2007

What I am Reading

If you are ever curious about what I am reading, then feel free to check out my 10K eHarlequin Challenge blog! I update it each time I read a new book.

The 10k Challenge is something the eHarlequin site is running...their goal is to get at least 100 readers to read at least 100 books each this year for a total of 10000 books for the year. Many readers have already exceeded their 100 books goal and as a whole we have read over 8600 books so far this year. I have read 65 so far this year. It is really neat to read everyone's reader blogs and find out about different books. It is too late to sign up for this year's challenge, but feel free to read and comment on the blogs...I'll put links below!

My 10K Challenge Blog

The 2007 10,000 Book Challenge

No comments: