Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sandy Blair Contest Winners!

Winners from my Sandy Blair contest have been randomly selected and notified.

Winner of the main prize is Carol M. from Michigan!

Runners Up are Lois M. from New Jersey and Joy B. from Oklahoma!

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest!

If you haven't read any of Sandy Blair's books, then make sure you check them out. They are great!!!

Be sure and check back here often...never know what kind of fun and giveaways that I might have!

6 comments:

robynl said...

congrats lucky winners.

Carol M said...

Congrats Carol M from Michigan and Lois! I thought it was me at first. I'm Carol M from PA! lol

Jennifer Y. said...

I had to do a double take as well Carol LOL.

I have heard from all of the winners and will have their prizes out soon.

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all that entered!

Sandy Blair said...

Congratulations, ladies!! And thanks for participating in Jennifer's blog and contest.

And three cheers for Jennifer! She has to be one of the nicest folks on the planet. I'm so lucky to be able to say she's a friend.

Hugs to all and Happy Mother's Day!!
Sandy

Jennifer Y. said...

Aww...you are going to make me blush!